Monday, April 05, 2010

Some Games You Never Understand

On Dec 12 I wrote . "I talk to god loud when I am extremely happy or extremely sad. When he wants to talk to me, He makes me cry."

After writing this I had been talking to got a lot more than usual. But lately he is acting funny.

Was at one of the famous krishna temples in kerala yesterday Apr 4 2010. Queue was too long , from no where a man comes and ask me, what do u want to do. I told him I want to see the diety. He walks opens the door and let only me, amma & pappa in, Hardly waited for 30 seconds & the door opened. Never before in my life I have entered that temple without waiting in a long queue.

Funny part is he lets me meet him & instead of the usual cry. He is bleeding me. This time I am afraid I don't want to see a brighter light at the end of the tunnel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home