Thursday, April 02, 2009

Hyderabad a Great City

It as after around 10 years, I touched down at Hyd. I was on a business tour to meet a few clients. Hyderabad airport terminal looked really kewl, Not big but good. My cousin was there at the airport to pick me up. Riding though the airport premises, for a few minutes I taught I was some where abroad, So clean and green. I was again suprprized to see the 8 lane roeads just outside the airport premises, Really kewl. My cousin told me it was being constructed by a russian company, Roads are so wide and looks absolutely kewl. I saw a 13 Km flyover under constructionthat would you directly to the airport from the city. I spend two days at hyd having good hyderabadi food and over all had a great time & had a great feeling knowing that India is growing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home