Tuesday, April 07, 2009

MuruganAD.COM

I just created a new personal website. a few years back i had a personal website muruganad.net, This year I thaught I should put it back up, registered the domain muruganad.com and launchaed my site on apr 2nd 2009 .

Site its more of a technical site. a place where I can store all my code . U know just cut and paste where ever I am & when ever I need to. Just thaught it would make my life much easier and ofcourse all the people looking for some code can just use it. It will soon have a loat of code - VB .NET, ASP .NET, Ajax, 8086 , C++, VC++, MS SQL etc.

I remember I had a loat of hits at muruganad.net on the food . So this time around I would have some of my favourite mp3, movies, food etc.

Guys please have a look and please send me your suggestions and also code. I will just edit and upload them

check my site : http://muruganad.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home